Anti-COVID-19 Measures in Place
Regulations effective immediately:
- The mask requirement indoors fell on April 16th.
- There is no m2 restriction and no distance requirement.
- Employees are also exempt from wearing a mask.
In order to maintain safe museum operations for visitors and our employees, we recommend the following:
- Don't form groups.
- Disinfect your hands at the cash desk or before entering the exhibition.
- Follow the Museumsweg and follow the signposted one-way rule.
- Follow the instructions of the supervisory staff.
We would like to underline that at present
- No audio guides are handed out.
- All touchscreens and interactive stops in the exhibition are being disinfected at regular intervals.
More information on our in-house regulations: