|Adults||€ 9.50||€ 7.50|
|reduced price||€ 7.00||€ 5.00|
|Kids up to 19 years||free||free|
|Annual pass||€ 35.00||€ 35.00|
|Sunday||Kids up to 19 years and two adults - free||Kids up to 19 years and two adults - free|
|Combo ticket||€ 15.00|
|reduced Combo ticket||€ 10.00|
* The reduced rate applies to people with disabilities, students with ID, senior citizens with senior citizen pass.
Accessibility at Hofburg Innsbruck
We are pleased to inform you that our museum is barrier-free!
Hofburg Innsbruck was awarded the Golden Wheelchair in 2000.
Imperial Palace is open to everybody daily, from 9 am to 5 pm.
Last entrance at 4:30 pm
Please check out the current safety and protective measures in place as well as any limitations in opening hours on our landing page or in our COVID-19 section.
At the moment, Hofburg Innsbruck has the following closing days in 2022:
- Friday, August 12, 2022 (Imperial Apartments closed ; Maximilian1 open)
- Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Monday, August 15, 2022
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022 (Imperial Apartments closed; Maximilian1 open)
- Saturday, August 27, 2022 (Imperial Apartments closed from 12:00, last admission 11:30; Maximilian1 open)
- Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 (Imperial Apartments closed from 12:00, last admission 11:30; Maximilian1 open)
- Friday, October 21, 2022
Burghauptmannschaft Österreich is pleased to announce that the special exhibition "The Emperor and his Tournaments", conceived until the end of October 2021, has now been incorporated into the permanent exhibition.
This part of the exhibition at Hofburg Innsbruck deals exclusively with the great passions of Emperor Maximilian I: tournaments and hunting.
"The Emperor and his Tournaments" continues the multimedia concept of the existing permanent exhibition and has been expanded to include new, exciting facets. For example, a digital presentation concept was developed in cooperation with the market town of Zirl, which, with the help of internationally renowned experts, has produced a 3D reconstruction of the building history of the castle and its surrounding area and shows visitors directly what life was like in a castle at that time.
You will be informed about the current COVID-19 regulations on site.
We look forward to your visit!
You can download the current autumn/winter programme of Imperial Palace Innsbruck as a barrier-free pdf-file and get a glance about the exhibitions, tours, events and children’s programme coming up.
FOLDER (PDF, 3 MB) (only available in German)
Imperial Palace Innsbruck is within only a short walking distance from any public parking garage in Innsbruck.
Bus Route l Tram: Stop "Museumstraße"
Bus Route F: Stop "Congress"
The Sightseer: Stop "Congress/Hofburg" www.sightseer.at
GPS - Coordinates:
N 46° 50,705´
EO 12° 46,324´
Imperial Palace Innsbruck is an Imperial Austria partner:
Imperial Austria invites you to explore the fascinating world of Habsburgs at 16 historic sites in Austria.
Sumptuous castles and gardens, exquisite treasures of art, exceptional museums and a Baroque zoo give fascinating insights into the period of Habsburg monarchy.
You may also buy your entrance tickets to Imperial Palace Innsbruck online at www.imperialtickets.com.
Did you know that Imperial Palace Innsbruck has partnered with Innsbruck Card?
Purchasing Innsbruck Card you will be granted numerous benefits sightseeing Innsbruck and its surroundings:
- free entry to Innsbruck’s museums
- one upwards and one downwards journey on the lifts and cable cars in and around Innsbruck
- free travel with the hop-on hop-off Sightseer bus
- as well as many other top attractions such as Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Hall Mint Museum.
And there is much more than that what IC has to offer.
Learn more about IC under INNSBRUCK CARD – AND THE CITY IS YOURS!