Surpreme Administrative Court
Judenplatz 11, 1010 Vienna
former Roya Bohemian Chancellery (690.026)
General and Historical Facts
In 1700, the royal Bohemian Chancellery was situated on this premises. In 1708, the abbot of Wiener Neustadt purchased an adjacent building to enlarge the lot, with the intention of placing another building there or expanding the existing one. The construction project was carried out by Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach between 1710 and 1714.
Today, the building is used by the constitutional and the supreme administrative court.
Supreme Administrative Court
Burghauptmannschaft Österreich – Departments in charge:
Building Management: Dep. 404 – Ballhausplatz
HVAC: Dep. 404 – HVAC
Property Management: Dep. 201 – Administration
Telephone: Dep. 103 - Telecommunications